Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00pm.
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:30 am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm.
Practice Policies and Pricing:
- Any information which you share with us during the session or after via phone is strictly confidential. We do not share private information with anyone Period.
- You must be honest with wanting to make the change you come for. Occasionally clients have felt pressured by family members to make changes (eg Quit smoking, drinking etc.). Coming to the session for another person will usually mean that a result is not possible. Since all hypnosis is self-hypnosis you have to be willing to make the changes you desire.
Arriving at your Session on Time
- Please arrive on time for your session. You DO NOT need to arrive earlier as we have factored into your session time for you to ask questions and complete a brief information form. Please note that time will NOT be added to sessions which begin late as our appointments run one after the other. If you do run late please call the clinic on 03 9078 6103 and we will check to see if we are able to accommodate you. If not we will re schedule your session at a later agreed time and date.
Re Scheduling Appointments
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a session, please give at least 24 hours notice. Except in the case of an emergency, you will be charged for last minute cancellations and any calls you miss. For those enrolled in a program, one hour will be deducted from the allocated program time. For casual sessions, there will be a 50% cancellation fee if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- We expect you to share any information that helps us to best assist you. This includes information that may affect our decision to work with you, such as current or past drug or alcohol abuse, a history of mental illness, prescribed medications (particularly those prescribed for mental illness), medical conditions, and any life experiences which may affect your ability to achieve your outcomes. Whilst we DO NOT need to revisit the events of your past we do need some basic information that will assist you in working with us.
- Be willing and committed. Raise your standards, be honest, be open to new ideas or perspectives and be willing to experiment with new approaches.
- We offer a followup session completely free. The part of the mind that we work with during hypnosis learns very fast and integrated change will take place in that first session. Following the session, the learning is self-reflexive and will continue to trend in a positive direction. If you feel as though you did not receive the desired result we will schedule a second session for you at no additional charge.
- We are alternatively able to offer you a coaching program that will run for a determined period of time, if you feel as though you have a good rapport with our style of working. For clients who have a number of issues, they want to change we can custom tailor you a program that will meet your personal objectives. To find out more about our programs please speak with us after your initial session.
- The fee for a hypnotherapy session is $490. This fee is payable on completion of the first session.
- We accept EFTPOS, MasterCard and Visa Card, Cheque and cash.
- A $5.00 surcharge is charged for credit card payment
- In the event, a second session is required it is free.
- Groups or corporations wishing to send along a series of designated personnel please speak with us directly regarding a discounted rate for more than 5 people.